With Niki's Pinot Noir Rosé
Weekend brunches at home are just one of the many joys of summer. Although this summer season is coming to an end, there is still plenty of time to host a patio brunch amongst friends or enjoy a lazy Sunday brunch with family.
With warm weather still upon us, a menu with a lighter twist might be just what you’re looking for, and we have a delectable recipe to share that pairs perfect with the smooth, sweet taste of Niki’s Pinot Noir Rosé. With notes of fresh melon, ripe strawberries and raspberry, a chilled glass of Niki’s Rosé is the perfect compliment to a light, flavorful brunch.
Flatbread with Peaches, Farmer's Cheese, Prosciutto, & Arugula
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
Flatbread 2ct. cut in 2 halves
4 ounces fresh farmer's or mild goat cheese, crumbled
2 ripe peaches, thinly sliced and tossed with lemon juice (use apples if peaches aren't in season)
2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
8 slices prosciutto
1/4 pound baby arugula (about 50 leaves)
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Lay out both pieces of flatbread on cutting board or pizza paddle and sprinkle with cheese.
3. Arrange peaches or apple slices on the cheese.
4. Slide flatbread slices onto a pizza stone or pan and place in the oven. Cook for about 6 minutes, until the edges and bottom are a rich golden brown.
5. Remove flatbread from oven, sprinkle with lemon juice, cover with prosciutto and cut each piece in half.
6. Top each 1/4 slice with arugula and serve immediately.
25% OFF NIKI'S ROSÉ
Get 25% off when you purchase a case. Mix it with Eric's Chardonnay for the perfect end to the summer.