This delightful Blackberry Jam Baked Brie with Toasted Crostinis is sure to impress your guests with its rich and gooey texture, complemented by the sweet and tart notes of blackberry jam. It pairs well with Aly’s Pinot Noir or nth DEGREE Merlot.
1 wheel of brie cheese
1/2 cup blackberry jam or compote
1 baguette, sliced into thin crostinis
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Fresh thyme leaves for garnish (optional)
– Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
– Place the brie wheel on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
– Allow the brie to come to room temperature for about 10 minutes.
– Once the brie is at room temperature, spread the blackberry jam or compote evenly over the top of the brie.
– Place the baking sheet with the brie in the preheated oven.
– Bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until the brie is soft and gooey.
– While the brie is baking, brush the sliced baguette with melted butter.
– Arrange the slices on another baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
– Carefully remove the baked brie from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
– Transfer the brie to a serving platter and surround it with the toasted crostinis.
– Garnish the baked brie with fresh thyme leaves for a burst of herbaceous flavor.