This Raspberry Cream Filled Mimosa is sure to fill Mother's Day with love!
This dessert-like mimosa is perfect for the mom with a sweet tooth. Delicious raspberry cream filling surrounded by crisp bubbles is the perfect treat.
1 bag frozen raspberries (approximately 2 cups)
¼ cup sugar (or more depending on taste, see below)
1 cup heavy cream Fresh raspberries for garnish
Optional Vanilla Ice Cream
1. In a small saucepan, thaw raspberries on medium heat until they've broken down and become soup-like.
2. Add sugar to saucepan and combine, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add more sugar to taste if you'd like it sweeter.
3. Remove from heat and puree until well blended.
4. Pour mixture through sieve to remove raspberry seeds. Pour into freezer-safe container. Let mixture cool.
5. Once cool, add cream, stirring to combine.
6. Place in freezer for 3-4 hours (or overnight), until frozen.
7. When you're ready to serve, add 2-3 tablespoons to each champagne glass.
8. Add a small scoop of vanilla cream (optional)
9. Pour champagne over each and top with raspberries.
These mimosas are guaranteed to impress! If you really want to seal the deal and make this a Mother's Day to remember, then give mom the perfect bottle of wine.
Nectar Peach Thyme Mimosa
We have used thyme wisely, adding an aromatic herbal note to the subtly sweet Nectar flavors. This lovely, sophisticated take on the traditional mimosa is surrounded by the beautiful sparkle of Wente Brut and just in THYME for Mother's Day!
Refreshing Celery Mimosa
Leave detox for another day and put your celery to better use. This mimosa is crisp and refreshing. You will feel healthier with each effervescent sip.
Mom Approved Wines
Picking a great bottle of wine does not have to be difficult. We've asked our Concierges who all happen to be both moms and wine lovers what their favorite wines are.