Like a little sweetness with your bubbly? Delicious raspberry cream filling surrounded by crisp bubbles is the perfect treat with a little splash of sweet.
1 Bottle of Wente Vineyards Brut Sparkling Wine
1 Bag Frozen Raspberries (approximately 2 cups)
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup heavy cream
Fresh raspberries for garnish
Vanilla ice cream (optional)
1. In a small saucepan, thaw raspberries on medium heat until they've broken down and become soup-like.
2. Add sugar to saucepan and combine, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add more sugar to taste if you'd like it sweeter.
3. Remove from heat and puree until well blended.
4. Pour mixture through sieve to remove raspberry seeds. Pour into freezer-safe container. Let mixture cool.
5. Once cool, add cream, stirring to combine.
6. Place in freezer for 3-4 hours (or overnight), until frozen.
7. When you're ready to serve, add 2-3 tablespoons to each champagne glass.
8. Add a small scoop of vanilla cream (optional)
9. Pour champagne over each and top with raspberries.